Townline Pub & Grill
SMS TERMS & CONDITIONS
EFFECTIVE MAY 21, 2011
- By opting into the Townline VIP mobile messaging SMS service, all new and existing members agree to receive recurring marketing messages from Townline Pub & Grill on their mobile phone. Marketing messages will be sent to the number provided at opt-in using automated technology. Consent to receive messages is not required for any purchase. Message frequency varies based off program participation and user interaction.
- To opt-in to mobile offers and deals via SMS messaging from Townline Pub & Grill, text TLTEXT to 62687 and follow confirmation instructions.
- To opt out of future messages at any time, text STOP to 62687, or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. After sending the SMS message STOP, Townline Pub & Grill will send one SMS message confirming the mobile number has been unsubscribed and no further messages will be received from Townline Pub & Grill unless otherwise requested. For additional help at any time, text HELP to 62687.
- We are able to deliver messages to the following mobile phone carriers: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile*, MetroPCS, U.S. Cellular, Alltel, Boost Mobile, and Virgin Mobile. More carriers may be supported in the future.
*T-Mobile is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages
- Message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. Message frequency depends on the user's interaction. If you have any questions related to mobile/cellular text or data plan, please contact your wireless provider.
For all questions about the mobile SMS services provided by Townline Pub & Grill, please email us at: email@example.com